Android Developer for a Transportation ServicesВакансии
The project is the development of a mobile application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
Technology stack: Kotlin, Java (legacy), multi-module architecture, Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Retrofit + OkHttp + GSON, Android Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room, WorkManager), Glide, Cicerone, Firebase libs; CI/CD: Github Actions, Docker, Fastlane; Detekt + ktLint, Android Lint, Detekt; Unit/UI tests.
- Support of existing functionality, development of new application functionality, within feature teams (e.g. intercity transportation or payment team);
- Participating in code reviews;
- Participating in sprint planning and task decomposition processes;
- Writing Unit tests.
- Commercial Android development experience for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin;
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns;
- Ability to write maintainable and testable code;
- Experience in writing Unit/UI tests;
- Ability to make a well-reasoned case, solve complex problems and constantly evolve;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!