Application Architect for a Healthcare ProjectВакансии
The project is the development of an innovative remote patient monitoring device that allows healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes.
The customer is a company founded in 2017 in New York, USA. It was created to reenvision a hospital wristband with advanced features that would simplify hospital workflow, increase comfort, and provide secure identification in and out of hospitals.
Tech stack on the project: Heroku, Rollbar, New Relic, AWS, Cloudflare, CodeShip, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Sidekiq, Enterprise, Twilio, GoDaddy, Bitrise, App Center, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, REST APIs, microservices, React Native, iOS, Android, BLE 4.2, NFC.
- Analyzing ROR and React Native code;
- Synchronizing with partners on APIs and integration;
- Conducting debug sessions with Raspberry Pi+Python;
- Preparing call flow diagrams for back-end and front-end;
- Testing back-end;
- Writing performance and functional tests in Python (Selenium);
- Supporting your mock server;
- Preparing tech descriptions of tasks and assigning them to the team members once in a sprint;
- Helping DevOps Engineers to identify the capacity of the infrastructure (ABC);
- Owning and supporting the developers in the architecture design.
- Experience with embedded systems – Raspberry Pi;
- Knowledge of Android Studio + XCode for debugging and running tests;
- Experience with ROR and Redis;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with REST API services;
- Knowledge of and experience with React Native for iOS and Android;
- Knowledge of the native code for background tasks, BLE 4.2 and above, and NFC;
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Experience with Pytest, Locust, and Selenium;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of C99.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!