The international IT company Andersen is looking for an experienced Business Analyst for long-term cooperation to work on an important internal project.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been building effective digital solutions for customers worldwide. Our employees live in different countries, but we all are Andersen Family. And we invite you to become part of it!
Working on this project, you will deal with the financial and analytical tool – 1C project configurations: Management of Our Company, Payroll and HR Management, and Document Management. It has more than 400 users. The project is in its active development stage; the system is being improved along with the implementation of new functionality.
- Experience as a Business Analyst for 4+ years;
- Experience with the 1C configurator and the information storage peculiarities (directories, registers, and so on);
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Experience in writing technical requirements;
- Experience in setting tasks for functionality refinement (based on an organization's accounting peculiarities);
- Experience in directly cooperating with customers in order to identify and analyze their needs;
- Experience in controlling refinement implementation;
- Experience in setting tasks and controlling the development of innovative mechanisms and subsystems;
- Experience in assuring the quality of technical requirements written by analysts;
- Experience in preparing teaching aids (demos, instructions, user manuals).
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. Working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!