.NET Developer for a FinTech ProjectВакансии
The task is to develop a platform that allows its users to manage their shares and other securities.
The customer is an international FinTech company that allows its clients to manage their shares in startups, tech unicorns, and corporate brands in more than 100 countries. It’s a subsidiary company of JP Morgan.
- Commercial .NET development experience from 4+ years;
- C# knowledge (.NET 3.5/4);
- Knowledge of TSQL/SQL Server;
- Experience of ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5;
- Experience of ASP.NET Core;
- Understanding of design patterns;
- Experience of working with LINQ;
- RESTful API experience, including knowledge of Web API and Swagger (OpenAPI);
- Work experience with Elasticsearch;
- Work experience with Scrum methodology;
- Experience with JQuery/Ajax/Angular;
- Level of English - Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!