C++ Developer for FinTech ProjectВакансии
The project – developing and supporting a platform for stock trading, providing real-time transaction processing, market monitoring and more.
The customer is a company that develops software for professional traders. Being on the market since 2020, the company develops modern solutions for trading. The main priority in the development of the company's products is speed, safety and availability, as these characteristics are crucial for any trading and investment solution.
- Writing clean, well-structured C++ code;
- Writing Unit-tests.
- Commercial experience in developing C++ systems for 2+ years;
- Experience in developing real-time, low latency applications using the QT framework;
- Good understanding of software architecture and the ability to write clean code;
- Experience with Unit-testing code coverage;
- Experience with code reviews and providing constructive feedback and comments;
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on the project;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. Python);
- Work experience in FinTech, GameDev.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!