Data Engineer (Azure) for a Global Insurance CompanyВакансии
The project is the development of an online platform providing insurance services globally.
The customer is the largest insurer in Germany and one of the largest insurers in the world, which is included in the list of global systematically important companies. The business is also listed in the Fortune Global 500.
- Developing, testing, and maintaining daily pipeline ETL processes for collecting data in the cloud;
- Developing and ensuring ETL processes for data processing;
- Creating tools for operating and monitoring the data platform;
- Creating data models and building a data showcase for Data Analysts and ML Engineers;
- Creating services to handle real-time data via Kafka for subsequent analysis using Azure tools;
- Collaborating with all stakeholders to achieve a deep and clear understanding of requirements.
- Experience as a Data Engineer for 3+ years;
- Understanding of data processing algorithms and principles;
- Experience with Azure cloud storage solutions;
- Experience with Python, Apache Airflow, and PySpark;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Knowledge of PL SQL or SQL;
- Experience with Azure Databricks and Azure Event Hub;
- Experience in building ETL processes;
- Experience with modern Agile software development and testing methodologies using modern ALM tools, such as GitHub/Azure DevOps;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Apache Hive, Apache Impala, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, and Vertica;
- Experience in creating cloud applications based on container platforms, such as Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Services or Lambda Azure Functions;
- Experience in building MLOps and data-driven applications.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!