Data Engineer for a FinTech ProjectВакансии
The customer is Georgia's leading universal bank. It is the largest bank in terms of assets, loans, deposits and equity. The bank offers its clients a full range of retail, corporate and investment banking services. It is also a leading provider of insurance, wealth management, asset management, leasing and card processing services in Georgia.
The project is a daily migration of data from different sources, transformation and distribution of data per request.
- Developing large-scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, transform and standardize data from multiple fragmented source in various formats to generate insights;
- Building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction and processing of large data sets;
- Collaborating with Data Scientist to implement advanced analytical algorithms that exploit rich data sets for statistical analysis, prediction, clustering, and machine learning;
- Working closely with team members to explore new data sources and create new model features.
- Experience as a Data Engineer/BI Engineer/System Architect for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing;
- Experience with data processing technologies (Apache Spark (advanced user), Hadoop, Hive, etc.);
- Experience with Python or R programming languages (on the level of a software engineer);
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles;
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to solve problems quickly and effectively;
- Communication skills, flexibility, ability to work in a team;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate+.
- Experience with Airflow, Data lake, Lakehouse, etc.;
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction and processing of large data sets.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!