Team Lead Data Science Engineer for a FinTech projectВакансии
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Team Lead Data Science Engineer to work on one of the large-scale projects for a customer from Uzbekistan.
The customer is a FinTech company from Uzbekistan that sees its mission as providing financial services based on religious values and information technology. The company is a winner of the World Islamic Fintech Awards 2020, recognized as the Best Shariah Compliant Payment, Remittance and FX Platform.
The projects belong to the FinTech sphere.
- Developing E2E data services based on ML models in order to reduce the cost of risk;
- Working with client scoring metrics;
- Creating/maintaining online models for assessing the default risk of new clients;
- Creating/maintaining offline behavioral models to manage tariffs for B2B and B2C services;
- Regularly checking new data sources to reduce the cost of risk;
- Supervising the MLOps process in related teams to operationalize data services;
- Supervising the processes of building DWH/DMP;
- Preparing presentations for business users;
- Calculating the financial effect of the models.
- Experience as a Team Lead Data Science Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience in a FinTech company;
- Strong knowledge of Python and the ability to write clean and repeatable code;
- Knowledge of the working principles in both deep neural networks and classical algorithms;
- Understanding of statistical approaches and methods (properties of distributions, hypothesis testing and their correct use) and experience in applying them for resolving practical tasks;
- Experience with modern architectures in MLOps engineering;
- Experience in building a full ML cycle;
- Experience in collecting and preparing data;
- Knowledge of feature selection and engineering patterns;
- Experience in training/validating/testing ML models;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with NLP;
- Experience with FastAPI and DVC;
- Experience with causal inference models for uplift;
- Data analysis skills;
- Skills in prototyping and evaluating algorithms from research and academic papers;
- Experience with marketing and product metrics (return on marketing investment, customer acquisition cost, retention, etc.).
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!