Lead Software Engineer (MLOps) for SaaS solutionsВакансии
The project is the creation of new solutions, such as intelligent personal assistants for enterprise engineers. These are SaaS solutions that operate with data and knowledge sources, analyzing them and using them to solve specific problems.
The customer is a company that provides the financial sector and various business areas with necessary analytical services, including data, expertise, and technology for making daily decisions.
Tech stack on the project: Python, ML APIs, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, Azure/AWS/Google Cloud, MLflow, Kubeflow, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk.
- Hiring and leading the Data Engineering and MLOps team;
- Developing scalable and reliable ML infrastructure components to facilitate the deployment of ML models;
- Closely cooperating with the ML team, core platform developers, and architects for the maximum impact across the organization;
- Being a critical resource to implement the research team's ideas and bring them to market.
- Experience in building scalable and reliable ML infrastructure components and data ingestion and processing pipelines for 4+ years;
- Experience in deploying ML APIs/containers – such as Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift – to the public cloud (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud);
- Experience with ML lifecycle platforms (MLflow, Kubeflow);
- Experience in designing data processing pipelines using Kafka, Elasticsearch, and Kibana;
- Knowledge of any tool for logging and monitoring, such as Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, etc.;
- Experience with Python;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with serverless platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Nuclio, Knative, etc.;
- Knowledge of deployment management tools, such as Terraform or Helm;
- Experience with Data Science tools in an AWS environment;
- Experience in progressive delivery, such as A/B testing, Canary deployment, and multi-armed bandit;
- Experience in managing Linux systems – the customer uses Ubuntu/Debian for bare metal servers and Amazon Linux in EKS and EC2 instances;
- Experience with a bare-metal Kubernetes cluster.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!