Full Stack Developer (.Net +Angular) for a US companyВакансии
The task is to develop a platform for access to documents, books, and technical documentation, which are not publicly available on the Internet. It is oriented to those specialists and engineers who are engaged in innovations (for example, Toyota R&D). The main advantage of the platform is that all documents are collected in one place and there is a smart and specific search of the necessary documents, information inside the documents. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are used.
The customer is the American global information company IHS (is on the 11th place in the Forbes list of the fastest growing innovative companies). Is engaged in the production of a unique proprietary software product, the users of which are world-renowned companies (NASA, SAMSUNG, SONY, etc.).
- Experience as a Full-Stack Developer in C#, .NET Core, Angular for 3+ years;
- Experience with CSS3;
- WEB API knowledge;
- DBMS skills - PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Knowledge and experience with Azure Pipelines;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Elasticsearch;
- Experience with Kafka queue;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with RabbitMQ;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with AWS (or other cloud);
- Understanding of CI/CD principles.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!