.NET Developer for a Media PlatformВакансии
The project is integration with third-party services and development of its own media platform.
The customer is a German company, part of one of the largest media agency networks in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation.
Its networks and clients specialise in the following areas: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Media Buying and Business Development.
The company works with Disney, Coca-Cola, Maserati, Meta and Google.
Tech stack on the project: .Net, ASP.NET MVC, REST API/JSON, Unit Testing Frameworks. Microservices, Docker, NPM, Webpack, Swagger, Microsoft Azure.
- Developing cloud-based web applications to optimise internal processes;
- User interface development (scripts and styles);
- Backend development in service-oriented architecture;
- Regular execution of Unit tests and identification of bugs or performance bottlenecks;
- Working closely with other teams and contributors (UX designers, Product Manager, Architect, QA);
- Working in Agile teams using a Driven & Kanban approach.
- Experience in commercial .Net development for 5+ years;
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC ;
- Experience with REST API/JSON;
- Knowledge and experience with Unit Testing Frameworks (XUnit, Moq, Shouldly);
- Experience in microserver architecture;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with NPM;
- Experience with module builder (Webpack);
- Knowledge of and experience with Swagger;
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure cloud system;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!