Go Developer + BlockchainВакансии
The project is the development of travel-related software solutions based on Blockchain.
The customer is the facilitator of the consortium blockchain, a new disruptive approach to trade touristic products B2B and B2C.
- Participating in the research, design, development, and testing of blockchain technology;
- Assisting a Tech Lead Developer and an Architect with the development of smart contracts while maintaining full EVM compatibility;
- Developing the Blockchain-related back-end;
- Integrating interfaces with other systems and dApps;
- Documenting new solutions and maintaining the existing ones.
- Experience as a Go Developer for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of Blockchain, distributed ledgers, and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.);
- Experience with blockchain platforms Avalanche/Cardano/Solana/Polkadot, etc.;
- Experience in software development;
- Knowledge of distributed databases and data structures;
- Experience with open-source and/or international projects;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of peer-to-peer networking;
- Basic understanding of cryptography;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Hands-on experience in Solidity development (with the testing deployment);
- Experience in creating non-fungible tokens (NFT).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!