The project is a platform built as a high-load distributed system; it has web and mobile versions. The platform offers a wide range of financial instruments: currency pairs, metals, cryptocurrencies, energy, indices, and stocks.
The customer is an online trading leader in the international foreign exchange market, which offers client support in 15 languages. Its key service is the conduction of trading operations in the Forex market for retail traders. The main regions of the customer’s presence are Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Creating detailed 3D models and drawings, from abstract visual images to character models;
- Developing key 3D images based on the company's visual concepts;
- Using 3D textures, modeling, mapping, and other methods to create visual effects, graphics, and animation;
- Developing 3D designs for new products, analyzing and improving existing products;
- Generating new ideas and communicating them to the design team;
- Assisting with the conceptualization of ideas and processes.
- Experience in 3D design for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D or other tools for creating 3D graphics;
- Knowledge of Adobe products;
- Knowledge of and experience with several of the following tools: 3D Max, Cinema 4D, Blender, Autodesk Maya, ZBrush;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience in graphic design;
- Knowledge of modern design trends and experience in digital media;
- Ability to work with animation (Adobe After Effects).
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Andersen’s design team cooperates with businesses belonging to various sectors: FinTech, Travel and Hospitality, Retail, EdTech, Healthcare, and others. Our portfolio includes such projects as Siemens, Samsung, Shieldpay, TUI, Ryanair, etc;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company provides an opportunity for self-fulfillment – we regularly organize open streamings on our YouTube channel, conduct internal courses, run thematic blogs, and give presentations at open venues, as well as compensate the participation in conferences, workshops, and lectures;
- You can work with the full design cycle: from UX research and workshops with customers to user testing and metrics analysis;
- Andersen has mentoring and onboarding systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path in the company and plan your growth;
- Employees have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!