iOS Developer for a Live Streaming ApplicationВакансии
The project is the development of a live streaming application which allows dating, sharing messages and subscriptions with other users.
The customer is a multinational IT company specializing in delivering interactive services. The group develops and manages the world's leading websites in the live streaming industry.
The company has over 50 million users per day and consistently ranks among the world's most visited sites with an audience of millions.
- Developing new functionality for the application;
- Code refactoring;
- Participating in code reviews.
- Commercial iOS development experience for 3+ years;
- Work experience with Swift;
- Knowledge of UIKit, SwiftUI;
- Knowledge of SwinJect;
- Knowledge of Apple design guideline;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with patterns (MVC, MVVM, MVP);
- Knowledge of OOP principles, Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!