The project is the development of new and maintenance of the existing functionality of a digital bank.
The customer is the first fully digital bank in Georgia. The company has developed a mobile application for convenient and secure financial transactions: quick loans, money transfers, utility payments, card issuance, and the management of all the bank's cards in one place.
Tech stack on the project: UIkit, SnapKit, RxSwift, RxCocoa, RxDataSources, Google Maps, Branch, Alamofire, JSON, MVVM.
- Building/maintaining the app for iPad and iPhone;
- Analyzing the performance of a project module and its tech specifications;
- Cooperating with other team members to get design and BA updates;
- Identifying bottlenecks in the module;
- Conducting architectural analysis for further development of a feature;
- Writing code in accordance with the company’s guidelines;
- Breaking down large problems into smaller pieces and drawing up action plans to resolve them.
- Experience in developing iOS client applications for 2+ years;
- Solid knowledge of and commercial development experience in Swift for 2+ years;
- Experience with Core Data/Realm/Firebase or GRDB;
- Experience in creating synchronous copying using URLSession and Core Data;
- Experience in multithreaded programming;
- Ability to describe the differences between imperative and declarative programming and the differences between functional reactive programming and object-oriented programming, as well as their main pros and cons;
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure (hosted solutions);
- Experience with fastlane;
- Knowledge of and experience with architectural patterns (MVVM and MVVM-C) for 2+ years;
- Experience with functional reactive programming for 2+ years;
- Experience in using RxSwift, RxCocoa, and Combine;
- Knowledge of SOLID development principles;
- Knowledge of data structures and the ability to solve simple algorithms on HackerRank/Codility;
- Experience with Git (GitFlow, GitLab);
- Experience with APNs and push notifications;
- Experience with XCTests;
- At least one production application that uses unit tests;
- Experience with REST APIs for 3+ years;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with Objective-C;
- Experience with low-level C-based libraries;
- Experience in creating private frameworks and publishing them via CocoaPods;
- Experience with Swift Package Manager;
- Experience with a modular structure.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!