iOS Developer for a Live Streaming ApplicationВакансии
The customer is a multinational IT company specializing in interactive services. The group develops and manages the world's leading websites in the live streaming industry. The company serves over 50 million users per day.
The project is the development of a live streaming app that allows users to get acquainted and exchange messages and subscriptions.
Tech stack: Clean Swift, Realm, RxSwift, UIKit+Storyboards+Xibs, Bluetooth, Moya, WebRTC, Nanocosmos, Xcode, Sourcetree, CocoaPods (with custom dependencies)/SPM, Swift lint, CI/CD+Fastlane, TestFlight+App Center for QA, Alamofire, Firebase, Resolver for DI, R.swift, SDWebimage, VIP Cycle.
- Developing new functionality for the application;
- Performing code refactoring;
- Participating in code reviews.
- Commercial development experience in iOS for 4+ years;
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift;
- Knowledge of UIkit and SwiftUI;
- Knowledge of Swinject;
- Knowledge of Apple’s Design Guideline;
- Knowledge and experience in writing Unit tests;
- Experience with patterns (MVC, MVVM, and MVP);
- Knowledge of OOP principles and Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in developing a project from scratch (good knowledge and experience in technological/architectural selection);
- Experience with Kotlin;
- Knowledge of Firebase;
- Knowledge of Unit Test;
- Knowledge of VIPER, BDD.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!