Sales Manager (DACH)Вакансии
We invite an active and motivated Sales Manager to join our international sales team and develop one of the key regions in our company. You will have the opportunity to work with fast-growing products, develop business in the DACH region, receive continuing education, and enjoy your work.
Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,100 top-class professionals. We create high-quality software and develop various domains, the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
Our company has achieved global reach, and we have customers from North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, UAE, and South Africa (Africa).
- Conducting commercial negotiations with С-level executives of customer companies;
- Drafting, preparing, presenting, and defending commercial proposals;
- Expanding the contact network, as well as networking actively with current customers to develop business;
- Cooperating with personal team to find new potential customers and participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Re-engaging customers;
- Going on business trips to meet customers.
- Experience in active sales for 2+ years, using various search channels;
- Experience in collaborating/interacting with related departments to promote and sell products/services;
- Experience in finding new customers and new markets;
- Results orientation and self-management skills;
- Creativity, resilience, energy, communication skills, and intelligence;
- Desire to learn and know products;
- Systematic thinking, ability to articulate ideas, and good verbal skills;
- Level of German – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of English language.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such customers as Siemens, Publicis Media DE, TUI, Media Markt, s.Oliver, Blum, SSI Schäfer, Verivox;
- Opportunity to gain business development experience in the DACH region;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Personal health insurance with dental care;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!