The IT company Andersen is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join its team and work on various internal tasks.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-notch professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
Operating on the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects in various industries, such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics, Travel and Hospitality, Telecommunications, Automotive, and others.
- Creating illustrations for our corporate blog articles;
- Working with illustrations using different techniques;
- Creating icons and logos for IT products;
- Retouching and processing photos.
- Higher specialized education;
- Сommercial experience as a Graphic Designer for 2+ years;
- Strong skills with a graphics tablet;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
- Ability to generate new ideas and be creative;
- Level of English – Intermediate;
- Knowledge of Figma;
- Ability to work with animations (Adobe After Effects) and 3D.
Reasons to join us
For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Andersen’s design team works with customers belonging to various sectors. Our portfolio includes projects for such brands as Siemens, Samsung, Shieldpay, TUI, Ryanair, and others;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- The most important thing we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and provides access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for each new employee. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- You will have a discount for individual English classes.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!