The international IT сompany Andersen invites a Personnel Officer to join its Polish team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,100 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
- Maintaining personnel records: hiring, relocation, sick leaves, vacation leave scheduling, vacation recording and granting, contract extensions, dismissals, and working with timesheets;
- Coordinating and managing the payroll process;
- Generating personnel files and maintaining established personnel documentation;
- Familiarizing employees with documents;
- Consulting employees on personnel procedures and Polish labor legislation and assisting employees with work and residence permits;
- Administering Ppk by sending data and documents to an external system;
- Issuing certificates and regulating business trips;
- Signing NDAs with employees;
- Cooperating with the personnel and accounting departments and HR specialists;
- Communicating with the personnel departments of other countries on arising issues.
- Higher education;
- Experience as a Personnel Officer for 3+ years;
- Experience with the payroll process;
- Experience in registering labor relationships according to the Labor Code of Poland;
- Experience in concluding B2B contracts and contracts with foreign citizens (the EU, Ukraine, Belarus, etc.);
- Knowledge of contract termination peculiarities;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly express your position both verbally and in the written form;
- Initiative and willingness to work;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
- Law degree.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We guarantee your professional, financial, and career growth. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!