Andersen invites a Finance Manager to work with its Polish/Georgian team.
Andersen is an international IT company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been developing effective digital solutions for customers worldwide.
If you know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of challenges, and dream of working in a large and continuously advancing IT company, we will be glad to see you on our team!
- Interacting with all departments of the company on financial analysis issues;
- Preparing budgets and forecasts together with department heads to implement their initiatives and achieve corporate goals;
- Working closely with the accounting department and participating in preparing financial statements under IFRS to develop more efficient financial processes, including the management of finance teams to implement changes;
- Monthly monitoring of financial statements to ensure accuracy and identify potential errors in a timely manner;
- Managing the project profitability analysis and agreeing on action plans with managers;
- Controlling the cost approval process;
- Modifying the monthly financial closing process and process optimization.
- Experience in FP & A for 1+ years;
- Experience in accounting under IFRS/US GAAP for 2+ years;
- Experience in improving processes, particularly to increase business efficiency;
- Hands-on experience in implementing change initiatives within a growing company;
- Strong knowledge of Excel (pivots, lookups, etc.);
- Level of English – Intermediate or above.
- DipIFR, ACCA, or CIMA qualification;
- Managerial experience.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. Working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!