Account Manager (FinTech)Вакансии
The IT company Andersen offers a high-paid job to an active and experienced Account Manager who will contribute to the development of the company’s FinTech domain.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. We build high-quality software and develop various domains; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
Our company has achieved global reach – we have customers from North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Formulating a customer development strategy and implementing it;
- Increasing sales and project profitability;
- Monitoring PnL;
- Establishing and maintaining strong long-term partnerships with customers and their key executives;
- Cooperating with Andersen’s team and our customers’ key executives on identifying potential business issues, proposing solutions to eliminate them, and developing and implementing business processes to work with customers;
- Actively resolving current issues and concerns of our customers;
- Conducting pre-sales activities, developing and presenting solutions to support project plans and strategies, and monitoring their results;
- Participating in face-to-face meetings, organizing and holding presentations, delegating and organizing processes between the company’s departments to implement the strategy;
- Going on business trips to meet our customers (the USA, Western and Central Europe, Israel, the UAE, Australia, etc.).
- Experience as an Account Manager/Sales Director/Head of Sales for 3+ years;
- Experience in sales in foreign markets (the USA, Western Europe, etc.);
- Understanding of the work principles and structure of banks;
- Solid understanding of the business processes in large and medium-sized companies;
- Experience in negotiating and communicating with C-level people;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in formulating and implementing strategies or plans for account development;
- Technical knowledge in the field of IT with the sufficient ability to delve into the technical aspects of technology;
- Knowledge of additional languages.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as BNP Paribas, Allianz, QNB, RCI Bank, etc.;
- We offer experience in business development with global brands around the world and large-scale projects using the latest technology;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!