Chief Resource OfficerВакансии
The international IT company Andersen invites a Chief Resource Officer to join its management team and contribute to the development of the company while maintaining its unique culture and atmosphere.
Andersen is a European software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media and Entertainment. Our employees live in different countries, but we all are Andersen People.
The company’s specialists are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses. We currently employ over 3,500 professionals and will be happy if you become part of our team.
- Coordinating the activities of the resource management department in accordance with the company's strategic goals (interacting and cooperating with the distributed team, setting tasks and monitoring their accomplishment, analyzing KPI achievement, etc.);
- Developing the processes of employee recruitment and adaptation, professional development (career growth, training, talent management, etc.), and professional motivation of employees from the perspective of resource management;
- Representing and protecting the interests of employees at all levels within the company;
- Coordinating the process of information exchange between employees and business units;
- Maintaining and promoting our corporate culture within resource groups and promoting our corporate image among external candidates and the company’s employees.
- Experience as a Resource Manager for 3+ years (100+ employees);
- Experience in building and implementing new processes in a company;
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of information;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Highly developed managerial skills and the ability to take responsibility;
- Systematic approach to task implementation, high level of commitment, and leadership skills;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. Working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- We are a cool team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- The company offers discounts for individual English classes;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!