Deputy Head of Maintenance DepartmentВакансии
The IT company Andersen invites a Deputy Head of the Maintenance Department to join its Minsk team.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
If you are responsible, ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we’ll be glad to see you in our tight-knit team.
- Participating in resolving issues related to the operation of our offices in Belarus (order of equipment and furniture, claiming work with property owners, organizatin of moving message display repair, etc.);
- Ensuring order and cleanliness, proper temperature, airing, and provision of food products;
- Organizing the signing of contracts and maintaining them;
- Monitoring payments under agreements of sale and purchase and deliveries;
- Preparing and handling outgoing correspondence to various organizations: property owners, customs, post offices, etc.;
- Administering/independently executing projects: signboards and moving message displays on the facade, declaration and delivery of goods (for example, books for children's day), order of new technical passports, etc.;
- Supervising works at the facility;
- Performing one-time tasks from the head of the department and the tasks of a Supply and Maintenance Manager in case they are absent (purchase of furniture, housewares, and food products, execution of work to improve the office, etc.);
- Performing minor repairs.
- Relevant work experience for 2+ years;
- Knowledge of the principles of administrative and economic activities of an organization;
- Confident knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Understanding of the fire safety requirements, labor protection, and sanitary norms;
- Ability to work with design specification and estimates, technical contractual documentation, and contracts;
- Teamwork skills and strong managerial competencies;
- Skills in negotiation with contractors;
- Experience in procurement;
- Stress resistance, analytical and organizational skills, and willingness to multitask;
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in a similar position in the IT sector.
Reasons to join us
- Our office is located at Pobediteley avenue 7A. We offer well-equipped workplaces, cozy kitchen and lounge areas, PS4, and ping-pong table;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. For over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow, and all our activities are decently rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!