The international IT сompany Andersen invites a Staff Coordinator to join its team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. We've been building quality software since 2007; our core business areas are FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, and Media & Entertainment. Our company focuses on the extension of the staffing department. In this regard, we need a Staff Coordinator who will be responsible for planning and controlling the employment of our resources and play an important role as a liaison between the company's departments.
- Planning and controlling the staff flow within the company (project allocation in accordance with customer requirements, sales teams, implementation, and further support);
- Regularly monitoring, prioritizing, and promptly satisfying resource demands;
- Communicating with business stakeholders to track the demand for new resources;
- Managing the company’s vacancies and matching them with resource pool employees;
- Planning the company's resource pool for potential projects;
- Monitoring the employment of specialists on the bench;
- Forming trends for recruiting teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work under changing demands;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both spoken and written) and the ability to find common ground with your colleagues;
- Self-confidence and a strong personality;
- Ability to competently argue your point of view;
- Ability to resolve conflict situations by offering applicable and flexible solutions;
- Time management skills;
- Proactivity, trainability, and willingness to work and make your contribution;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Level of English – from Pre-Intermediate.
- Experience in participating in resource employment planning;
- Experience with personnel.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!