Java Developer for POS system for European mallsВакансии
The project is the development of software (a POS system) for European malls.
The customer is a retail chain founded in 1932 in the Netherlands. It consists of 13,500 shops in 48 countries, with a total annual turnover of €37 billion. The company is an official sponsor of the European Athletics Association. The vacancy we offer is related to the customer’s Austrian IT branch.
Tech stack on the project: Java, HTML, JS, CSS, PostgreSQL, JUnit, Mockito, Kafka, REST API, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Commercial development experience in Java for 5+ years;
- Knowledge of and experience with PostgreSQL using Java Persistence API (JPA);
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Knowledge of and experience with JUnit and Mockito;
- Knowledge of and experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins Build, and Ansible Deployment;
- Experience with Apache Kafka;
- Understanding of REST APIs;
- Level of German – Upper-Intermediate;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!