Java Developer for large-scale Project in the field of IT-ConsultingВакансии
The project is adding new functionality, as well as updating the existing system.
The customer is an platform-independent IT consultant, offering the perfect solution for each client. The company was founded in 1995 in Austria. Sector spectrum: Commerce, Industrie, Banking and Insurance, as well as Telecommunications and Government Services.
- Experience in Commercial Java development for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of and experience with Hibernate library;
- Knowledge of J2EE;
- Experience with web services REST/SOAP;
- Confident knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL DB;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Level of English – Intermediate;
- Level of German – Intermediate.
- Level of Czech/Slovak languages from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!