The customer is a market leader in delivering software products to banks, with development centers located in Poland, the Netherlands, and the UK.
The company develops microservices that are used to assemble solutions for more than 120 financial institutions, such as Uniqa, ING, Deutsche Bank, and others.
The project belongs to the field of retail banking services for a digital banking platform.
Technology stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Camunda, Keycloak, ActiveMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Maven, MySQL, SonarQube, AWS, microservices
Responsibilities: developing new and existing platform functionality, proof of concept and technical improvements.
- Commercial development experience in Java for 3+ years;
- Work experience with Java 17;
- Experience with the Spring Framework;
- Understanding of a CI/CD cycle;
- Experience in using Hibernate and understanding of its principles;
- Strong knowledge of the Apache Maven automation framework;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience in deploying Cloud-native and traditional application servers (WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat);
- Experience with Oracle, MSSQL, and MySQL;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
- Banking or FinTech experience;
- Experience with Camunda;
- Experience of using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Understanding of non-functional aspects such as security, performance, scalability, etc.;
- Basic knowledge of enterprise integration patterns.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!