Java Developer for a Project in the field of E-LearningВакансии
The project is to develop and maintain educational web applications, backend services and communities using Liferay.
The customer is a non-profit organization founded in 1997. It is funded by a network of 34 European education ministries. The headquarter is based in Brussels. The company supports educational institutions, schools, teachers, and relevant education stakeholders in Europe in transforming educational processes for the digitalised society of the 21st century.
Tech stack on the project: Java, Java SE, Java EE, Spring Framework, SVN, ANT/Maven/Gradle, Unit testing, JSP.
- Experience in commercial Java development for 3+ years (version 11+);
- Good command of Spring Framework/Java EE ;
- Experience with and knowledge of the Play Framework;
- Experience in developing and debugging production web applications using JSP;
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures;
- Strong methodological skills (SVN, ANT/Maven/Gradle, Unit testing);
- English – Intermediate.
- Experience with templating mechanisms (e.g. Velocity, FreeMarker);
- Experience with portal technologies (JSR 168-JSR 286);
- Experience with Liferay 6 or higher.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!