Full Stack Developer (Node+React+React Native)Вакансии
The task is to develop a new product under an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
The customer is a company that creates digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges across Asia, Africa, the Americas, and Europe. The company was founded in 1905 and has taken the lead in developing digital farming tools for precision farming and working closely with partners throughout the food value chain to improve the efficiency and sustainability of food production. It has 17,000 employees in more than 150 countries. In 2021, the company had a revenue of $11.6 billion.
- Working within a product team with a product manager, designers, and other developers to create engaging, user-centric solutions, applications and/or services that solve the needs of the smallholder farming communities around the world (farmers, off takers, retailers, dealers, markets, and all other stakeholders within a farming community);
- Participating in the full lifecycle of a product, from early stage inception through to full market release and continuous improvement after initial launch;
- Working together with field solutions team of UX professionals and Subject Matter Experts in rapidly creating solution prototypes to validate ideas collated from smallholder community personas across the globe;
- Contributing to MVPs, partial and full release products and various stages of development and release on different release trains;
- Mentoring juniors and mid-level developers within the team. Take ownership of technical areas to become a go-to person for expertise and consultation.
- Work experience with Typescript Fullstack SDLC and engineering best practices;
- Work experience in building Back-end Services with Node.js (Express) and strong foundations in REST API development;
- Knowledge on design and development of performant RDBMS and NoSQL databases, as well as related ORMs (Sequelize etc.);
- Deployment experience with (Docker/Kubernetes/AWS EKS) and CI/CD (CircleCi/Jenkins);
- Work experience with Unit, integration and E2E tests (Enzyme/Jest/cypress);
- Level of English – Upper Intermediate.
- Experience with Swagger, Postman, Terraform, Github, AWS Lambda, Serverless concepts, AWS RDS and AWS DynamoDB;
- Work experience in an Agile environment following Scrum methodology;
- Experience in mentoring junior developers with concrete growth plans and skill-upgrade strategies.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!