Back-end Developer (Node.js) for a Product Catalog PlatformВакансии
The project is the development of a platform for customizing product catalogs.
The customer has built a leading catalog management platform to be used in concession stands, merchant tablets, and eCommerce websites. The platform allows its users to manage product selection, set and manage pricing terms, select distribution channels, and customize the look and feel of the application.
- Developing new features and improving current solutions;
- Participating in the active elaboration of the product, making suggestions for new solutions;
- Working with the team to determine the improvement of the application's back-end part.
- Commercial development experience in Node.js for 2+ years;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with version control systems and Agile development methodologies;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Knowledge of Angular.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!