Back-end Developer (Node.js) for a a Financial Technology PlatformВакансии
The project is the development of a platform for income optimization and diversification, cash disbursement, and tax management.
The customer is a US company that is developing a financial technology platform using Artificial Intelligence. The company is supported by 500 startups and executives from Google, Apple, Facebook, and Goldman Sachs. The company has been written about in Forbes, TechCrunch, and other media.
- Assisting with DevOps and system deployment;
- Developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining features in several core systems of the customer’s platform;
- Debugging complex problems, performance bottlenecks, and scaling issues;
- Striving to create a consistent and responsive user experience;
- Acting as a mentor throughout the software development process;
- Providing thought leadership and architectural expertise to a small functional team and managing cross-team integrations;
- Developing and maintaining back-end APIs written in TypeScript/Node.js;
- Managing priorities of some projects, timelines, and deliverables using your technical expertise;
- Helping to lead and scale the engineering organization through regular collaboration with managers and stakeholders;
- Providing hands-on technical guidance for software design, development, testing, deployment, and enhancement;
- Designing, implementing, testing, and supporting back-end components: applications, data, infrastructure, analytics, and deployment.
- Experience as a Back-end Developer for 3+ years;
- Experience with Node.js + Express, MongoDB, and frameworks available for them;
- Experience in developing and supporting REST services and microservices;
- Experience in managing a development team;
- Experience with GitHub;
- Level of English – Upper Intermediate.
- Experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of GraphQL;
- Experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of GCP;
- Knowledge of CI/CD;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and other Agile tools.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!