Back-end Developer (Node.js+ElasticSearch)Вакансии
The customer is a company founded in 1986, and today one of the leading online specialty retailers of bathroom and home decor products in Europe. Focuses on first-class quality from 250 well-known manufacturers. A team of more than 850 employees work together to create the perfect shopping experience: from administration, development and marketing to customer service and logistics.
The project is in the field of E-commerce. The task is to ensure the migration of the relational database to the document-oriented ElasticSearch database.
Tech stack on the project: Node.js, ElasticSearch, TypeScript, SQL, Data Modeling, JSON Schema, Kibana.
- Leading the team in migrating relational data models to ElasticSearch based on documents;
- Mapping multi-user/channel and language models in a way that optimally aligns data creation processes;
- Creating Dash-boards to track business metrics (Kibana);
- Participating in code reviews;
- API design;
- Mentoring middle staff members.
- Experience as a Back-end Developer for 4+ years;
- Experience with ElasticSearch;
- Experience with Node.js, TypeScript;
- Experience with Kibana for analyzing business metrics of an E-commerce platform;
- Knowledge of Data Modeling;
- Knowledge of JSON Schema;
- Experience in E-commerce;
- Experience with Github;
- Level of English – Upper Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!