Back-end Developer (Node.js+ElasticSearch)Вакансии
The project belongs to the E-commerce sphere. The task is to ensure the migration of the customer’s relational database to the ElasticSearch document-oriented database.
The customer is a company founded in 1986, which is now one of the leading online specialized retailers of bathroom and home decor products in Europe. It focuses on first-class quality from 250 well-known manufacturers. The company’s team of more than 850 employees work together in order to create a perfect shopping experience – from administration, development, and marketing to client service and logistics.
Tech stack on the project: Node.js, Elasticsearch, TypeScript, SQL, Data Modeling, JSON schemas, Kibana.
- Migration of relational data models to ElasticSearch based on documents;
- Mapping multi-user/channel and language models in such a manner that aligns data creation processes in the best possible way;
- Creating dashboards to track business metrics (Kibana);
- Participating in code reviews;
- Designing APIs.
- Experience as a Back-end Developer for 4+ years;
- Proven experience with ElasticSearch;
- Experience with Node.js and TypeScript;
- Experience with Kibana for analyzing business metrics of an eCommerce platform;
- Knowledge of Data Modeling;
- Knowledge of JSON schemas;
- Experience in the E-commerce sphere;
- Experience with GitHub;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience in leading a technical team.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!