PHP Developer for an International Tobacco CompanyВакансии
The customer is a leading international tobacco manufacturer headquartered in Switzerland. The company's branded products are sold in 120 countries.
The project is under strict NDA.
- Experience in commercial PHP development for 6+ years;
- Experience with Laravel/Symfony (Laravel in priority);
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Knowledge of software design patterns and service-oriented architecture;
- Knowledge of SDLC, experience with CI/CD;
- Experience in using cloud services in production (Azure is a plus);
- Experience in building/integrating REST services and understanding of the HTTP stack;
- Experience in LDAP/AD or any Identity provider, especially oAuth, OpenID, SAML;
- Experience with containerized applications (K8S);
- Experience with Git;
- Experience in writing automated units, functional and integration tests;
- Level of English – Intermediate+.
- Knowledge of GraphQL;
- Experience with Magento API;
- Hands-on experience with React/Vue/Angular.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!