The project is to provide BI solutions and support internal departments and client teams in their daily reporting work by designing, developing and testing new requirements and change requests within BI tool stack.
The customer is a German company, part of one of the largest media agency networks in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation. Its networks and clients specialize in the following areas: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Media Buying and Business Development. The company works with Disney, Coca-Cola, Maserati, Meta and Google.
Technology stack: SQL, PowerBI, DWH, LakeHouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Python, Pyspark, ELK / GPA, GIT, CI/CD.
- Supporting the client's BI platform tier 1 and tier 2;
- Monitoring workflows and ensuring their successful execution;
- Analyzing issues and pinpoint down the root cause;
- Addressing critical/complex issues with our architects / team leads;
- Defining and improving our standard operational processes;
- Ensuring system reliability, availability and performance;
- Contributing and thinking out of the box to identify opportunities for improvements;
- Maintaining FAQ and knowledge base;
- Having an eye on market development, foreseeing upcoming system changes, planning and testing changes to our platform accordingly.
- Experience as a BI Support Specialist or in a similar field for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of Database Technology (e.g. DWH, LakeHouse), Cloud Platforms (e.g. Azure) and Power BI;
- Excellent knowledge of data structures;
- Basic SQL skills in data analysis (query merging, sampling);
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools (e.g. browser debugger, logging and monitoring systems);
- Good knowledge of processes;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Knowledge of Python;
- Knowledge of Databricks;
- Knowledge of media/advertising business.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!