The customer is the largest international BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) company located in Europe, with a financial turnover of €1.2 billion. It develops in such domains as Telecom, Insurance, Energy, FinTech, Retail, and others. The company has more than 500 clients worldwide. The customer’s staff consists of 54,000 employees in 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the US, and Asia.
The company builds innovative solutions for optimizing client service processes – for example, unique CRM systems, chatbots, AI analytics platforms, solutions for automating the work of contact centers, and much more.
- Setting up and managing project processes, from requirements gathering to technical support;
- Managing the project timelines, risks, and budget;
- Tracking the project milestones, documentation, and progress;
- Selecting, building, and managing the project team according to specifications for delivering finished software products, following best practices and proven methodologies and processes;
- Negotiating with service providers and closely communicating with Project Managers and implementation consultants within Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) projects;
- Managing changes in the implementation of software and applications for the business and for technical stakeholders.
- Experience in project management and software development for 4+ years;
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies (Domain-Driven Design, UML, design patterns, API management);
- Experience in using the Agile project management methodology;
- Proficiency in MS Project or similar tools (Azure DevOps Server, Jira, etc.);
- Self-confidence and the ability to competently defend your point of view, conduct timely escalation when necessary, and manage customer business expectations;
- Good leadership skills, systematic thinking, and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services.
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has established a robust resource management institution and excellent teams with well-organized processes;
- The company offers an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Our employees have access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, and Cloud Service, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. Also, if you want to, you can increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- Andersen provides plenty of opportunities for growth and development. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!