The international IT сompany Andersen invites an experienced Project Manager to join its team. Our company builds high-quality software based on best practices and project management standards.
We invite you to join our great team of technical and certified project managers. You will be able to exchange experience and get new knowledge in different areas and domains. And well-built management processes will allow you to take a new level of development and your career.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we've been helping companies around the world transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technology.
- Setting up, adapting, and managing processes on a project – from requirements gathering to technical support;
- Interacting with customers, negotiating, managing project deadlines, risks, and the customer’s business expectations;
- Recruiting and forming a team, organizing collaborative work, setting a workflow, prioritizing, tracking deadlines, and motivating team members;
- Planning, controlling, and allocating project budgets;
- Managing several projects simultaneously and coordinating the work on individual improvements;
- Regularly communicating with customers about advancement, strategies, and business goals.
- Experience as an IT Project Manager for 2+ years;
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile and the software development life cycle (SDLC) model;
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to quickly switch between projects without losing focus;
- Systematic thinking and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
- Self-confidence, excellent communication skills, flexibility, initiative, perseverance, and responsibility;
- Ability to multitask and stress resistance;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Technical background.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Our employees have access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, and others, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!