Sales Manager of the Tender DepartmentВакансии
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. We build high-quality software and develop various domains; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media and Entertainment.
We work with companies from the USA, Western and Central Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Monitoring open contests, tenders, and online auctions in accordance with the specifics of the company's business;
- Working with our current and potential customers to identify their needs at an early stage of procurement preparation;
- Negotiating with procurement specialists (the tender department) and all business stakeholders;
- Conducting company accreditation at online trading platforms (public and commercial) and updating the information about the company if necessary;
- Analyzing tender documentation, conducting an initial assessment of tender opportunities with defined criteria, and providing recommendations on the preparation and calculation of commercial offers;
- Preparing and submitting applications for participation in tenders as part of commercial procurement;
- Managing the processes of preparing tech proposals and additional materials for tender applications together with the production departments (planning and structuring tender projects, distributing tasks, deadlines, setting interim statuses, and managing the project teams);
- Maintaining the full tender application cycle – from submitting an application to summing up the results (dealing with tender organizers, submitting requests for clarification, participating in tenders, and monitoring intermediate and summing-up protocols);
- Analyzing completed tenders and developing proposals to adjust further strategies for the participation in customer tenders;
- Keeping the internal knowledge base and document flow;
- Maintaining the preparation process and participating in the procurement process together with the related departments.
- Experience as a Sales Manager of the Tender Department on the European market for 3+ years;
- Experience in sales through tender procedures;
- Experience with commercial and public procurement;
- Focus on the result, attentiveness when dealing with a large amount of information and a large number of documents, and self-management skills;
- Stress resistance, energy, communication skills, and intellectual growth;
- Ability to negotiate and handle objections;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with IT companies.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- We offer experience in business development with global brands around the world and large-scale projects using the latest technology;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!