Full Stack Developer (Python+JS) for a Switzerland CompanyВакансии
The customer is a company founded in 1971. It is the leading provider of digital business solutions in the UN system. The Headquarter is in Geneva, Switzerland, with offices in the United States (New York), Spain (Valencia) and Italy (Brindisi and Rome). The company is committed to achieving gender equality goals across the UN system and enhancing the role and contribution of women in IT and digital business solutions.
The project is the development and maintenance of digital solutions for internal and external UN projects.
Technology stack on a project: Python, React, JS, Django, Redux, Material-UI, RESTful, Docker.
- Supervising the team's work by regularly defining standards, acceptance criteria, and code reviews;
- Coaching the team during planning sessions;
- Reporting on the status of work, gathering information on changes, and working together to refine delivery plans and target decisions.
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer (Python+React) for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of and experience with JS frameworks (React/Angular);
- Experience in Python development and knowledge of Django framework;
- Knowledge of and experience with Redux, Material-UI;
- Strong knowledge of RESTful services;
- Work experience with Docker containers;
- Experience in Headless/Decoupled development;
- Level of English – from Intermediate+.
- Experience as a Team/Tech Lead;
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, AWS and/or Azure cloud services;
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g: CCNA for networking roles or MCSA for Microsoft-related administration roles).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!