QA Automation Engineer (JS) for an Entertainment British ProjectВакансии
The project is the development of a website for ticket sales.
The customer is a British company founded in 1992. It covers all areas of the theater industry – from theater venue management to ticketing platforms and show producing. The company manages nearly 50 theater venues in the UK, the USA, and Germany.
Tech stack on the project: Front-end: React, Styled Components, TypeScript, Storybook, Cloudinary, React.js, NextJS, GraphQL, Redux, Formik, React Router DOM v6/v5, MUI.
Back-end: Node.js, TypeScript, Fastify on backend, PostgreSQL, AWS, Сypress and Jest for testing.
- Assisting in delivering and maintaining quality user experiences for customers, through testing of end user requirements;
- Helping to design, developing and promoting automated testing strategies and quality initiatives;
- Conducting exploratory testing of web application interfaces or APIs;
- Promote testing practices among the wider engineering department;
- Acting as test evangelist, providing guidance and support to engineers creating their own tests;
- Expanding test coverage at different levels and across multiple applications;
- Participating in team planning activities to help define user stories and acceptance criteria which consider all scenarios and edge cases;
- Coordinating and planning end-to-end testing activities for projects that span across engineering teams;
- Working closely with engineers to report bugs and help diagnose issues.
- Experience as an AQA JS for 3+ years;
- For candidates with a frontend focus: experience in creating automated tests using tools and frameworks such as Cypress/Playwright/TestCafe/WebdriverIO/Puppeteer;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to understand and explain growing business domains and customer journeys;
- Experience with Agile environments;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- For candidates with a frontend focus: experience of writing tests in a BDD style using Gherkin and Cucumber;
- For candidates with a backend focus: experience with mocking libraries;
- Good knowledge of API tooling such as Postman and Swagger;
- Practical knowledge of non-functional testing (e.g. performance, accessibility, visual regression);
- Experience of configuring and running automated tests as part of continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!