QA Automation Engineer (Python) for UK CompanyВакансии
The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
The project is to build banking technology with class-leading flexibility for clients. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process client account events and perform financial computations.
- Creating, maintaining, delivering, and documenting automated test suites for validating the specification at multiple layers of application to a high standard;
- Creating, managing, and maintaining testing documentation to support user testing and assist in knowledge transfer across one or more test teams;
- Implementing requirements, customer expectations, and acceptance criteria into test executions;
- Performing component testing on a variety of Amazon services and functions;
- Completing data integrity testing and validation on a variety of cloud-based DB solutions;
- Reducing risks through clear analysis of designs and stories, conducting tailored reporting, and performing clear line management and stakeholder escalation;
- Identifying defects and issues within both internal and external projects and across a variety of technical implementations and cloud-based solutions.
- Experience as a QA Automation Engineer (Python) for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of and experience with Pytest;
- Experience with CI/CD processes;
- Experience with databases;
- Experience in testing AWS infrastructure and services;
- Ability to understand details, analytical approach to solving problems and identifying ways to solve them.
- Level of English – from Intermediate+.
- Experience in Retail Banking and FinTech;
- Еxperience with AWS infrastructure and services;
- Understanding of GDPR/PECR.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!