Embedded QA EngineerВакансии
The international IT сompany Andersen invites an Embedded QA Engineer to work on large-scale projects for Europe, the US, and other English-speaking countries.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. We've been building quality software since 2007, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Media and Entertainment, eCommerce, eLearning, and others.
We invite you to become part of our QA team consisting of more than 550 qualified experts.
Here is one of our customers:
German company that develops, produces, and distributes exhaust systems for hobs. In 2009, the company won its first award in the 365 Orte im Land der Ideen innovation contest, and its innovative product lines are sold in more than 60 countries worldwide. A project in which QA are involved is the development of software for exhaust ventilation systems.
The customer needs Embedded QA Engineers in the field of industrial development of exhaust systems for large enterprises and homes.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities;
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and track bugs;
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Understanding and troubleshooting embedded systems;
- Overseeing the CI/CD processes and configuration;
- Overseeing the environments for development (integration and user acceptance testing environments), including test data management;
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open-source tools;
- Liaising with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Working together with internal teams, troubleshooting and debugging issues in production and other environments;
- Analyzing and compiling deployment configuration guidelines based on performance, stability and other end-to-end testing activities;
- Working daily with software and hardware teams to promote continuous improvement and quality mindset in product development.
- Experience in professional software/hardware testing in embedded systems for 2+ years;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Electronical Engineer, Engineering or a related subject;
- Work experience in software quality assurance and test automation;
- Experience in hardware testing and testing in embedded systems;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, processes and automation;
- Level of English – Intermediate or above.
- Experience with testing in production techniques (canary testing, A/B Testing, monitoring, etc.);
- Experience with C++, Python;
- Experience with GitLab, Docker/Kubernetes;
- Experience with tools such as SonarQube and OWASP Dependency Track;
- Knowledge in design and development of security tests.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!