QA Automation Engineer MobileВакансии
The customer is a market leader in delivering software products to banks. Its development centers are located in Poland, the Netherlands, and the UK.
The company develops microservices that are used to assemble solutions for more than 120 financial institutions like Uniqa, ING, Deutsche Bank, and others. The customer provides its services to the financial, retail, healthcare, public, and technology sectors.
The project belongs to the field of retail banking.
You will be supposed to:
- Development, improvement and execution of tests for Android and iOS platforms;
- Development and support of mobile testing automation;
- Participating in the team by refining and evaluating user stories, planning sprints and retrospectives;
- Interacting with the development team and managers to make collaborative decisions.
- Work experience as a QA Automation Engineer for 3 years or more;
- Experience in automating Android and iOS applications;
- Experience writing tests in Swift and/or Kotlin;
- Experience using XCTest, XCUITest and/or Espresso, Kaspresso;
- Understanding of the SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins and Gitlab);
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Good understanding of Git workflows;
- Experience writing test scripts;
- Knowledge of exploratory testing;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Level of English - Intermediate+ or higher.
- Experience in banking or FinTech;
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!