Full Stack Developer (Node.js+React) for a company in SingaporeВакансии
The task is to develop a new product under an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
The customer is an international company that produces crop nutrients, founded in 1905. It has 17,000 employees in more than 150 countries (North and South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia). In 2021, the company had revenues of $11.6 billion.
Tech stack on the project: Node.js, TypeScript, React, Redux, GraphQL, HTML, CSS, Express.js/Nest.js, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Working in a development team with the product manager, designers and other developers to create interesting, user-centered solutions, applications and/or services;
- Participating in the full product lifecycle, from early-stage creation to market launch and continuous improvement;
- Working with a team of UX professionals and subject matter experts in rapidly prototyping solutions to test ideas from communities around the world;
- Participating in the creation of MVPs, partial and full product releases at various stages of development and release at various stages.
- Experience as a Full-Stack developer for 2+ years;
- Experience in managing a full SDLC process;
- Knowledge of Node.js, TypeScript, OOP and popular Node.js frameworks (Express.js and Nest.js);
- Knowledge and experience with React, Redux;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Understanding of microservices and middleware patterns (event sourcing, circuit breaker, Saga);
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational BD, practical experience with database partitioning/sharding, transactions;
- Familiarity with DynamoDB, MongoDB and Redis;
- Knowledge and experience with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!