Full Stack Developer (Node.js+React)Вакансии
The project is the development of new services and the customer's user interface.
The customer is a British company founded in 1992. It covers all areas of the theater industry – from theater venue management to ticketing platforms and show producing. The company manages nearly 50 theater venues in the UK, the USA, and Germany.
Tech stack on the project: React, Material UI, TypeScript, Node.js, AWS Lambda, AWS Step Functions, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon EventBridge, serverless architecture.
- Performing practical software development, including writing code and unit tests;
- Performing proof of concepts, code reviews, and testing in ongoing sprints;
- Writing clean code;
- Closely working with Product Managers and other engineering team members to implement innovative solutions and resolve complex web development challenges;
- Participating in the design of systems, specifications, program logic, and block diagrams, as well as in the development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support;
- Ensuring automation and executing automated test scripts for new features;
- Analyzing problems and making recommendations to solve them;
- Cooperating within a close-knit team of product developers.
- Experience as a Full-Stack Developer (Node.js+React) for 3+ years;
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or any alternative computer programming field;
- Experience with TypeScript and with libraries and patterns of the React ecosystem;
- Knowledge of the Node.js language, its frameworks, and servers;
- Knowledge of popular React tools, such as Redux, etc.;
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL/Redis);
- Experience with Material UI;
- Confident knowledge of and experience with serverless architecture;
- Knowledge of and experience with AWS Lambda;
- Knowledge of and experience with AWS Step Functions and Amazon EventBridge;
- Knowledge of and experience with Amazon DynamoDB;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!