Front-end Developer (React) for a FinTech ProjectВакансии
The project is the development of a prepaid credit/debit card service with a number of integrations with top-up services, card producer, includes reporting, statistics, KYB, KYC exports, etc.
The customer is a New Zealand-based company, a creator of prepaid gift cards. The company provides a corporate portal that allows corporations to purchase cards, load value, manage and activate for spending. With prepaid cards, you can easily make gifting and rewarding your employees and customers easy, while reducing the financial and security risk. The cards are available for purchase online or in retail stores.
- Experience as a Front-end developer for 3+ years;
- Experience with React, Redux;
- Knowledge of TypeScript, HTML, CSS;
- Knowledge of KYB, KYC;
- Work experience with wallet top-up services such as Stripe, Poli;
- Basic knowledge of AWS;
- Understanding of agile development methodologies; experience with Git;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!