Front-end Developer (React) for a FinTech ProjectВакансии
The task is to develop modern online banking for a group of banks.
The customer is one of the largest financial service providers in Central and Eastern Europe, founded in 1819. It serves about 15.7 million clients in more than 2,700 branches in seven countries.
- Introducing new technologies and resolving tech issues;
- Estimating tasks and participating in code reviews;
- Cooperating with the development team, designers, analysts, and UX experts on new product functionality;
- Writing tests for components being developed;
- Performing code refactoring.
- Experience as a Front-end Developer for 3+ years;
- Experience with React and Redux;
- Experience in using Bootstrap;
- Experience in writing unit tests (Jasmin, Jest, Karma, and Mocha);
- Knowledge of Node.js;
- Knowledge of Git/GitHub/Gitflow;
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, data structure, and algorithms;
- Understanding of UML;
- Knowledge of component architecture and client-server architecture;
- Code maintenance according to the chosen approach;
- Level of English – Upper Intermediate.
- Experience with Backbone.js;
- Understanding of NPM.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!