Microservice Architect for Mobile and Web SolutionsВакансии
The task is to carry out transactions and develop mobile and web solutions.
The customer is a company from Lithuania, which has been providing a wide range of financial services for 18 years. There is work on various modules: payments for online shops, mobile app development, currency exchange, quick transfers, a ticket distribution system, online gold trading with the possibility of handing over, issuing contactless cards that can be added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play.
Tech stack on the project:
Back-end: PHP 7, Symfony (LTS).
Server infrastructure: Kubernetes, VMWare, Linux, Docker, Ansible, Terraform.
Mobile development: Kotlin, REST API, RAML.
- Experience in microservice architecture for 3+ years;
- Good knowledge of PHP, ability to analyze code, work with tools and integrations;
- Experience with frameworks Symfony, PHPUnit, Docker;
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins/Gitlab CI/etc.);
- Experience with Scrum methodology;
- Experience with Kubernetes, VMWare, Linux, Docker, Ansible, Terraform;
- Knowledge of Kotlin, REST API, RAML;
- Level of English — Intermediate+.
- Knowledge of ECMAScript.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!