Software Architect (Java) for an for International Shipping CompanyВакансии
The project is the development of logistics products for internal and external clients of the company (logistics applications, cargo tracking, order processing).
The customer is an international shipping company that is among the world's top 20 carriers. It has a network of 170 offices in more than 100 countries, with a fleet of 70 ships, serving more than 180 ports worldwide. The company owns 620,000 TEU containers of various types, and its annual turnover amounted to $3,247.9 million in 2018.
- Leading implementation of POCs for innovative technologies/solutions;
- Guiding developers in designing, specifying, and selecting technology solutions and tools with consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure quality, and performance;
- Interacting with XP (Extreme Programming) teams and promoting their development, as well as managing architecture, design patterns, and advanced coding methods;
- Guiding and supporting the developers in the architecture design;
- Assessing the current state of software systems to identify areas requiring improvements;
- Continuously studying current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed;
- Promoting DevOps initiatives to facilitate fast development and ensure full CI/CD.
- Experience as a Software Architect for 5+ years;
- Experience in building distributed, microservices-oriented, scalable, enterprise-level products or components;
- Experience in building microservices-based architecture;
- Experience in designing and deploying cloud/hybrid-based solutions (preferably Azure);
- Ability to analyze business requirements and design scalable, high-performing, and testable solutions;
- Hands-on experience in the following areas: Kubernetes, Java, Spring, Kotlin, React, Kafka, and DevOps tools;
- Experience in formulating and working with Agile methodologies;
- Experience in developing automated tests at all levels, including TDD;
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, clean code, and various software architecture patterns;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate +.
- Experience in AI/ML development for working with Big Data.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!