Solution Architect for Global Technology and Consulting CompanyВакансии
The project is the development of specialized solutions in Google Cloud for retail, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications, media, entertainment, and other industries.
The customer is a global technology and consulting company that specializes in managed services, business, consulting, and staffing services.
- Working with User Experience Research and the sales department to identify business challenges and opportunities;
- Providing technical support and managing the release of new products into production;
- Developing a customer transformation strategy, identifying key technical objections of the customer, and creating a strategy to remove technical obstacles;
- Developing and implementing complex, cross-product solutions based on customer and user needs;
- Maintaining the process of creating technical demos for various GCP products;
- Collaborating with the team members to identify new practices and delivery methods in order to implement innovations in new solution areas and scale your effort.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform products for 6+ months;
- Experience in building architecture for solutions related to virtualization, development and operation of cloud/hybrid infrastructure, corporate applications, cloud-native applications, networking, security, IaaS, PaaS, or managed services for 5+ years;
- Experience in developing applications, delivering and deploying cloud services;
- Experience with containers and related technologies;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in managing presales proof-of-concept projects with sales and/or professional services teams;
- Experience in resolving industry-specific challenges with new emerging technologies (the priority industries are retail, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, media, entertainment, gaming, and others);
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based app development or software engineering;
- Experience with methodologies and tools for cloud-native software development within application development/deployment stages;
- Understanding of CI/CD system and related technologies, such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, and Jenkins;
- Technical experience with web/internet technologies, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS architecture, and competitive cloud productivity suites.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!